JULEP Maven Nail Polish & Swatches
If Yoda were into Nail Polish he would say ”IN LOVE I AM WITH JULEP”!
Within the last few months my beauty magazine pages have been filled with editors favorite Julep picks and swatches so naturally I became intrigued or maybe it was just me being nosey!
Julep is a Seattle based nail spa and professional polish brand that creates their own custom colors with a unique “3 Free” formulation. Recently Julep launched their Maven Program which is a monthly nail polish subscription service. Honestly, my first reaction was, “Oh great, not another beauty sample subscription”! But when I dug deeper I found that the Julep Maven Program is so wonderfully different. On top of that I found a fantastic coupon code “Intro5“ that would give me my first box for ONLY $5 dollars shipping included, and I figured I had nothing to lose! Ever since I received my first box I have been hooked, and I have 12 Julep Polishes to prove it! By the way you guys, my first box had $70 worth of product in it. So if you get your first box for $5 and are not satisfied with the service you can cancel without any hassle. Typically the monthly subscription is $19.99, and since paying for my second box, I am still quite pleased!
How The Julep Maven Service is unique compared to other Subscription Services
- Each month you will know exactly what you will receive prior to shipping.
- If you do not like the selections chosen for you, you may request others.
- You may pause or cancel your subscription at anytime by the 24th of each month and you will not be charged.
- You may opt to send your months’ selections as a gift to a friend if you would like.
- You get free shipping and 20% off of every purchase you make when you are a Maven.
- $1 dollar from every purchase goes to support the Julep Girlfriend’s Program, Empowering Women!
If you want to see what I got in my first Julep Box check out my video review here.
MY CURRENT FAVES
SWATCHES, SWATCHES, & MORE SWATCHES!
My Current Julep Collection